Magnetic imaging techniques we're using/building are X-ray microscopy (CXRO/LBL), Kerr microscopy, Pump-probe scanning Kerr microscopy, Magnetic force microscopy, etc...
- Imaging spin configuration in ferromagnetic system
- Direct observation of dynamic spin behavior over wide temporal ranges (Slow to ultrafast spin dynamics)
- Critical scaling behavior of spin fluctuation
- Spin-dependent transport behavior in ferromagnetic nanostructure :
(Spin torque, current-induced spin switching, and spintronic devices)
- Asymmetric domain evolution in exchanged-biased system
- Synchrotron X-ray interaction with various ferromagnetic systems